Registration and Hotel Booking
Registration and participant list are managed by the CERN Indico framework.
A CERN INDICO account is mandatory for registration and submission of abstracts. In case you do not have an account yet, please follow these steps:
- Create a CERN lightweight account using the CERN Website (https://account.cern.ch/account/Externals/RegisterAccount.aspx)
- Activate account using the link in the mail you receive from the CERN account system
- Connect your new CERN account with the INDICO system by login at the INDICO page (https://indico.cern.ch)
- Register to EVC-15 using the link below
Final registration will be validated by the Conference Secretariat after full payment of the fees. If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa, please read the instructions.
Booking of selected hotels is managed by our partner Symporg.
The registration fees for participants and students include the access to all talks, poster sessions in the International Conference Centre, Geneva (CICG). Also included are the lunches and coffee breaks from Monday to Thursday, the Welcome Party on Sunday evening, the visit to CERN on Thursday afternoon and the Conference Dinner on Thursday evening.
The registration fees for companions include the Welcome Party on Sunday evening, the visit to CERN on Thursday afternoon and the Conference Dinner on Thursday evening.
Note that the registration fees do not include accomodation in Geneva.
The exhibition area is accessible by anyone during the opening hours of the International Conference Centre. The exhibition will be open from Monday noon to Wednesday 4pm.
- If registered before before May 1, 2018: CHF 650
- If registered from May 1 to May 21, 2018: CHF 850
- If registered after May 21 2018 or at the conference desk: CHF 980
- Students: CHF 300
- Companion Program: CHF 200