Welcome to Geneva
Surrounded by its magnificent natural landscape of lake and mountains and according to its tradition in science and international relations, the city of Geneva welcomes the participants to the European Vacuum Conference EVC-15 for an exciting and creative week, between June 17th and 22th, 2018.
Come and celebrate with us, as this will be a special event. First, the European Vacuum Conference Series is 30 years old, as it was founded in 1998. Second, the International Union for Vacuum Science, Technique and Applications (IUVSTA) will start to celebrate its 60th anniversay in Geneva. A special symposium organised on Monday afternoon will celebrate these events.
- Registration and Abstract Submission are open!
- Abstract deadline: 15 December 2017
- Abstract acceptance notification: 15 January 2018
The conference will be held at the International Conference Centre, Geneva (CICG), a large renowned and versatile infrastructure, housing many international events. It is located close to the city centre, is easily accessible by public transportation and only 5 km away from the airport. More about access to CICG can be found here.
- Applied Surface Science
- Electronic Materials and Processing
- Plasma Science and Technique
- Surface Science and Engineering
- Thin Films and Coatings
- Vacuum Science and Technology
- Vacuum in Accelerators
- Keynote contributions, shorter specific lectures and poster sessions
- An industry exhibition on the most recent instrumentation and equipment on the market
- A dedicated excursion to CERN