Welcome to Geneva
Surrounded by its magnificent natural landscape of lake and mountains and according to its tradition in science and international relations, the city of Geneva welcomes the participants to the European Vacuum Conference EVC-15 for an exciting and creative week, between June 17th and 22th, 2018.
EVC-15 will be organised by the Swiss Vacuum Society, swissvacuum, on behalf of IUVSTA (International Union for Vacuum Science, Technique and Applications), with support from CERN and the Geneva Convention Bureau for the logistics.
The conference will be held at the International Conference Centre, Geneva (CICG), a large renowned and versatile infrastructure, housing many international events. It is located close to the city centre, is easily accessible by public transportation and only 5 km away from the airport. More about access to CICG can be found here.
- Applied Surface Science
- Electronic Materials and Processing
- Plasma Science and Technique
- Surface Science and Engineering
- Thin Films and Coatings
- Vacuum Science and Technology
- Vacuum in Accelerators
- Keynote contributions, shorter specific lectures and poster sessions
- An industry exhibition on the most recent instrumentation and equipment on the market
- A dedicated excursion to CERN